Sunday, 20 May 2012

Game Plan

June – Gorganization (Getting Organized)
July – Put Your Own O2 Mask on First (Self-Care)
August – Braver, Bolder, Better (Exploration)
September – On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur (The Non-Tangibles)
October – Simple Joy (Minimalism)
November – You & Me (Relationships)
December – 24 Hours in a Day (Priorities)
January – Well Begun is Half Done (Starting Fresh)
February – A for Attitude (Being Your Best Self)
March – Going Green (Eco-Awareness)
April – Building Brains (Education)
May – And that’s a Wrap! (Summary and Final Thoughts)

5 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Can't wait to join you in your adventures, especially if the month of self-care includes exploring some of the nordic spas that flank Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a spa day would certainly be worth the trek to Montreal. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love what you are doing! You have inspired me to actually infuse different activities into my life that have been put on the "I'll do one day list."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Michelle! I look forward to hearing about your own bucket list adventures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny I didn't think I really had many things to add to a bucket list but Luc and I got talking and I realized there are many things I would like to do and accomplish. Will share with you what it looks like once I get it written down :)

    ReplyDelete